Gig Descriptions

toomanyweaponz

That isn’t really a bug or technically even a problem even though I get what you mean. It is designed to avoid excessive keyword use. With so many more critical issues on the table I doubt you’ll see this one addressed soon. I recommend working around it.

Just reduce the number of times you used “voice” one at a time until the warning goes away. It could even have a positive affect since it forces you to use other keywords. If you run out of alternatives, use abbreviations. I don’t know what works for you. I use bks for books, for example.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. Did you know keywords or tags are not included (anymore) when you use Fiverr’s gig search? So what’s the point of restricting use of keywords? Used to be that we could have keywords in the the description or tags of our gigs that could help our gigs show up many different ways in a buyer’s search, and now if what a buyer is searching for is NOT in the actual gig TITLE, it will not show up in the gig search regardless of keywords in description or tags. Just sad. Fiverr support is aware of this issue (not really an issue in their minds), and so are other sellers. Still nothing has changed.

Archived