How to report violation?

acrovin

Recently I have noticed that there are a few sellers that are not playing it fair. Fiverr has a strict policy to not to use third party resources still some sellers are doing it. I don’t see how it is possible to report violation for such gigs and sellers.

There have been a lot of logo reveal gigs that have been suspended because they were using resources off Fragglesrock Recently all of sellers have been notified to remove such gigs as their gigs were using source files that were not created by them. Mostly such gigs were blocked but still recently there have been sellers who are still doing them.

Fragglesrock

Fragglesrock

Fragglesrock

The gigs mentioned above are using third party resources which are not allowed. The logo reveal is from videohive. You can see the following link.

Fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t call out other users. Thank you 🙂

There have been a lot of logo reveal gigs that have been suspended because they were using resources off Fragglesrock Recently all of sellers have been notified to remove such gigs as their gigs were using source files that were not created by them. Mostly such gigs were blocked but still recently there have been sellers who are still doing them.

Fragglesrock

Fragglesrock

Fragglesrock

The gigs mentioned above are using third party resources which are not allowed. The logo reveal is from videohive. You can see the following link.

Fragglesrock

Sheriff’s Note: Please don’t call out other users. Thank you 🙂

I am only mentioning this because one of my gigs was reported though I had purchased rights for those still fiverr staff insisted that I remove them. This thing happened to a few other fiverr sellers too, a lot of fiverr video intros are not available because they have been removed by fiverr staff because of report of violation. I wish there was any fiverr staff member to sort things out and tell what is allowed and what is not.

I now create only 100 percent original stuff, using paid resources does saves time but again still the question can they be used or not is still unclear.

I am only mentioning this because one of my gigs was reported though I had purchased rights for those still fiverr staff insisted that I remove them. This thing happened to a few other fiverr sellers too, a lot of fiverr video intros are not available because they have been removed by fiverr staff because of report of violation. I wish there was any fiverr staff member to sort things out and tell what is allowed and what is not.

I now create only 100 percent original stuff, using paid resources does saves time but again still the question can they be used or not is still unclear.

I agree with your point there. There are a lot of sellers who are just using the source files for just bringing out the output files, in mockups, logo reveals and etc. . . My only point here was why some sellers are told to take it down while some sellers are still doing the same thing and not being penalized. I asked this about this issue at fiverr customer support but it has been over a week now and I still haven’t got any answer.

I totally agree with your second point.

I agree with your point there. There are a lot of sellers who are just using the source files for just bringing out the output files, in mockups, logo reveals and etc. . . My only point here was why some sellers are told to take it down while some sellers are still doing the same thing and not being penalized. I asked this about this issue at fiverr customer support but it has been over a week now and I still haven’t got any answer.

I totally agree with your second point.

Archived