Improvement in my gig?

Guest anshulbansal

Guest anshulbansal

Hi all! I am a new member on Fiverr. Recently I was working on Freelancer. Fiverr is good marketplace but I haven’t get any one, at least one order from any buyer. I created my gig almost two weeks before. I also promoted my gig but didn’t get any order. Then I found this category of forum. And I posted this post. And I requesting you all to help me to improve my post. This is my gig: #fiverr

Hello, you are in a VERY competitive category. I would suggest that you offer a something more with your gig, to encourage people to try your service.
Without reviews, it is difficult to get orders and without orders you wont have reviews!
This means you have to make your offer so good that someone will take a chance on using you. Think about it, if you see one guy with 50 reviews and another with 0 reviews, offering the same service, you will definitely choose the one with 50 reviews.
Perhaps offer 2 or 3 banners per order, just to get started.
Good Luck!

Guest anshulbansal

I can’t serve 2 or 3 banners per order but I can do one thing that I can include gig extras in main service like including psd, free mockups, and so on. Is it good to include gig extras in main service?

Although I think the original poster has already deleted or had the account removed from Fiverr, the suggestion by eoinfinnegan is a good one. They were not saying to do the extra work always, just until the seller gets a few reviews under their belt.

As also mentioned, some categories are very competitive and it’s not uncommon for a long period to go by until you get the first order. Always check the gig stats and adjust/fine tune them accordingly, to improve traffic.

Archived