Fake/Duplicate Article Scam is Going On Here

inetgeeks

I actually just got done reporting a seller that plagiarized almost 100% of the article. The more phrases I searched, the more it was clear that the entire thing was pretty much taken from 3 separate sources. They changed a few words here and there to make it appear legit at first glance, but it was so obvious.

The part that frustrates me the most is that this seller is very highly rated, in fact they are #8 in the seller category I used when filtering for highest rating. People act like “oh, all you have to do is check their ratings and contact them first,” and that will be an accurate measure of their legitimacy somehow. Not reliable at all. As far as I can tell the only way to find a decent seller is to guess and test.

I’ve already reported to customer service, but does anyone know if these people actually get punished for this? Does Fiverr do anything about it? Just knowing that other people could get ripped off in the same way makes me sick.

• 1 year later...

Just got scammed by a seller doing that! Here is the seller article_brand1

Beware! They will send the file of the article using a 'Unicode UTF-8' file and when you check at GRAMMARLY.COM for plagiarism, no plagiarism was detected. I retyped back the whole artlcle on microsft word and check again at GRAMMARLY.COM and 'Plagiarism was detected'. Check at PLAGIARISMA.NET only 26% Unique. What a SCAM!

That’s what I wrote earlier today. It’s SCAM! I started showing who is a cheater!

Archived