Fiverr Customer Service Does Not Respond to Support [2013 Thread ARCHIVED]

jmanning

What a terrible customer support experience I am having, I created a ticket on http://fiverr.zendesk.com/home over 7 days ago and there has been absolutely no response. What kind of customer support is that? Give me a break this is absurd why can’t emails and tickets at least be acknowledged.

I got scammed by a seller and now I can’t even get help from customer service, this is the last time I will be using fiverr.

I can’t attach a file since upload tool is not working, yet another reason fiverr sucks.

File upload failed. Reason:

(screenshot.png) Internal error, could not save the file.

I would cancel my order if I had that ability but there are no buttons or anyway to cancel it.

I can’t attach a file since upload tool is not working, yet another reason fiverr sucks.

File upload failed. Reason:

(screenshot.png) Internal error, could not save the file.

I would cancel my order if I had that ability but there are no buttons or anyway to cancel it.

8 days is too long but as per my assumption, your query needs some special attention of task and it requires high experienced support person. Because mine experience is also good with fiverr support only my last ticket was replied in 3 days with accurate and helpful answer. You should need to wait for sometime or need to open new ticket with reference of same ticket number. I think it would be helpful to you.

8 days is too long but as per my assumption, your query needs some special attention of task and it requires high experienced support person. Because mine experience is also good with fiverr support only my last ticket was replied in 3 days with accurate and helpful answer. You should need to wait for sometime or need to open new ticket with reference of same ticket number. I think it would be helpful to you.

• 1 year later...
Guest userlinkbiz

I sent a support ticket days ago with no response. I have been scammed by two sellers. One immediately marked the orders completed and said he was working on it. He sent emails asking me questions related to the gig as he ran the time out to cancel. The second seller mysteriously was sick for months and then just stopped responding all together. I spent $50 on one gig and $15 on another gig and it’s been 3 days w no response from support. Regardless of how they prioritize tickets their shouldn’t take so long to respond. This is how much they value their customers.

• 1 year later...

Just wanted to say that I agree, the Fiverr customer service is terrible. A dead end submission form? Let’s start with abysmal expectations, and then NOT deliver. I’m out of the 48 window and got no response. What a rip off, I am DONE with this site.

This is a duplicate to a topic that was posted and you did not respond to the questions asked there. Please do not duplicate and respond to your original post for best results.

Archived