What is the reasons for slowing down gig sales although having good rating?

rafik_justetc

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve been a Fiverr member for a few years now, and I’ve noticed definite fluctuations in sales depending on different seasons, and popularity. For me, things seem to pick up in Winter and Spring, maintain in Fall, and get horribly slow in Summer. If it’s not seasonal fluctuations though, it could be that what you’re offering isn’t in demand. It took me some time to figure out what worked and what didn’t for me. A lot of experimenting with gigs and finding a happy medium. It can take some time finding your niche. And even when you do, there always is SOMETHING you can do to improve.

Hope you find your groove soon! 😃

I’ve been a Fiverr member for a few years now, and I’ve noticed definite fluctuations in sales depending on different seasons, and popularity. For me, things seem to pick up in Winter and Spring, maintain in Fall, and get horribly slow in Summer. If it’s not seasonal fluctuations though, it could be that what you’re offering isn’t in demand. It took me some time to figure out what worked and what didn’t for me. A lot of experimenting with gigs and finding a happy medium. It can take some time finding your niche. And even when you do, there always is SOMETHING you can do to improve.

Archived