My mum wants an account

idesigngraphic

So I read somewhere that if you register an account with the same IP on here they can both get banned? My mum keeps asking me to make her an account though. She wants to start selling and she wants to buy some work off of me (cause she wants the work I’m offering on my page & to help me out) Is this against rules? (I live in the same house as her over summer but I’ll be moving back to University in a couple weeks)

A long while back they seemed perfectly OK with users of the same household both offering services on Fiverr. I believe the main thing was that you can’t use the same account to receive payments was the main thing. When all else fails, why not just use Fiverr’s customer service button “contact support” up above to get a verified answer within a short amount of time?

Guest webexpert1313

Fiverr is strictly prohibited to make multiple accounts. if any one create multiple accounts with any tricks, fiverr banned all account related main account also permanently. so you need to only use one account.
for better understanding please contact fiverr customer support. he/she help you 🙂

Archived