What next for me

emmybeks

Guest webexpert1313

after level 2 next and last badge “Top Rated Seller”. But top rated seller badge only chosen by Fiverr Admin. SO you need to only do good work and maintain positive ratings 🙂

And, Congrats for Level 2 and Good Luck for next badge level Top Rated Seller

I don’t understand what “stay along” means exactly. As far as attaining the next level, honestly I wouldn’t consider that to be your primary goal. If you do, you could easily end up disappointed. Right now there are no levels past level 2 that have regular goals. You have hit the top and now you want to focus on making money, getting great reviews, helping others, excellent customer service for your clients, etc. For many that is the end goal and there are people at level 2 doing Fiverr full time.

In the meantime, you can check out some advice on attaining Top Rated Seller status, but that is something that only a few ever get. You must be chosen by Fiverr staff personally and in some ways, it can make your business boom but also be much more difficult. You become a representative of Fiverr and you are held to higher expectations even though you may make the same money as successful level 2 sellers. Here is a link for more information in general as well as TRS suggestions:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/72631/tip-for-sellers-who-want-help-with-gigs-expanded#Item_15

Reply to @goia22: If you want to ask for some specific advice, it would be best to start your own thread perhaps the Conversations category. While you are welcome to use any language you are comfortable with, it will be more difficult to get advice if you post in a language other than English.

Archived