WHAT IS MY RECOURSE? First Gig, not delivered to my satisfaction

guyanaluv21

This is my first time using this service and I am in complete shock of the work that was returned to me, I have reached out to the person and have not accepted the work as complete but want to know what is my recourse if we can not come to an agreement. It was a customized order with instructions, she did not follow in its entirety.

Use the modification button. Communicate with the seller to try to get changes. If you fell like it is not working, ask for a mutual cancellation. If you cannot get a mutual cancellation, 24 hours after it is due you can select a forced cancellation. This all can be done without contacting CS. The power is really in your hands as a buyer to get exactly what you want. Only loss is your time which I know is precious. Thanks for using Fiverr.

For any reason, do not let the order post as complete until you are satisfied with the work. After delivery, the order will automatically post complete after 3 days if you do nothing.

First off, many thanks for your response. I feel somewhat better now. I did not hit the modify button but sent her an message that I was not satisfied and she responded for me to not worry she will contact me tomorrow. The order was delivered 20 hours ago but was only due to be completed today. Should I hit the modification button and repeat my issue via message there

Reply to @landongrace: First off, many thanks for your response. I feel somewhat better now. I did not hit the modify button but sent her an message that I was not satisfied and she responded for me to not worry she will contact me tomorrow. The order was delivered 20 hours ago but was only due to be completed today. Should I hit the modification button and repeat my issue via message there - See more at: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/73141/what-is-my-recourse-first-gig-not-delivered-to-my-satisfaction#Item_3

Archived