Still Waiting on Gig Video Approval

purpledog32

Upload or be approved? The actually act of uploading is usually pretty fast for me. The worst was when I tried it on a wi-fi hotspot which took like 2 hours. Once you upload, though, it doesn’t become active until Fiverr approves it. I’ve had approval take anywhere for 24 hours to 5 days.

Guest escape

I have the same experience from here when uploading and the aproval time is long but 5 days is unacceptabel. At Envato they have a que and it can take more then a week to get a video or a Item out for sale!

Reply to @escape_: Meh, it is pretty rare for it to take that long. I said 5 days because I know mine have always been approved before then unless something was actually wrong. The bottom line is that right now there are a lot of things that need to be fixed on the site and there are many people breaking ToS. Fiverr does need to prioritize and fixing major issues is a top concern.

They get a ton of support tickets too because of people not reading rules and help topics first so they end up having to spend lots of time on that. Given those things and that videos usually DO get approved within a day or so, I think that’s pretty decent. Before you say that I’m just defending Fiverr, if you read my posts in general you’ll find I don’t mince words about things I dislike on Fiverr, so this is my honest opinion and nothing else.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I just joined Fiverr yesterday, don’t even have my profile up yet, but after reading this post I’m wondering if I should send my video in for approval, since it seems it might take a while to get approved. I’m uncertain about the process of doing that. Is there anyone that can help me with uploading my video to Fiverr?

Thanks and have a great day :-*

Archived