Make a Fiverr Status Update/Known Issues Page

crcanny

Fiverr Editors/site owenrs should make an update page of known issues and Customer Service expected response times. In particular, the “I LOST MY LEVELS!” email glitch, any revenue retrieval issues and how long people will likely have to wait for a CS response. (We’ve been spoiled with almost immediate responses in the past, which means that’s now expected and when users don’t get it, they think there’s a problem and resend their issues, causing even more backload.)

A regular updated Known Issues page would alleviate a lot of that stress on CS and here in the forums.

• 4 weeks later...

There is a lot of $$$ not being transferred or refunded and when nobody responds in 3-4 days now, people get nervous. I am hearing rumors all over the web now and people dropping acct, etc

Can’t anyone at Fiverr post updates to stop all the blogging and redundancy of resending support?

There is a lot of $$$ not being transferred or refunded and when nobody responds in 3-4 days now, people get nervous. I am hearing rumors all over the web now and people dropping acct, etc

Can’t anyone at Fiverr post updates to stop all the blogging and redundancy of resending support?

Archived