How Cancellation Rate and Fiverr Warnings Effect on Sellers Badges

Guest tarkanews

• 3 months later...

The most heart-wrenching feeling a freelancer can experience is the realization of wasted time and effort on completing a service to receive absolutely nothing in return. Freelancers and consultants face this reality as a part of their business, but there is a growing elephant in the online room that is hurting freelancers and stalling the growth of online marketplaces – cancellations.

I have experienced 2 cancellation where the both tasks were completed 60 days ago and the buyer had changed physical address and all works once again had gone pending mode. I had warned the buyer , never to change address but the buyer had done. Latter complaint to Fiverr support and the Fiverr support team cancelled the orders.

Is this perfect with Fiverr terms & conditions ?

The most heart-wrenching feeling a freelancer can experience is the realization of wasted time and effort on completing a service to receive absolutely nothing in return. Freelancers and consultants face this reality as a part of their business, but there is a growing elephant in the online room that is hurting freelancers and stalling the growth of online marketplaces – cancellations.

I have experienced 2 cancellation where the both tasks were completed 60 days ago and the buyer had changed physical address and all works once again had gone pending mode. I had warned the buyer , never to change address but the buyer had done. Latter complaint to Fiverr support and the Fiverr support team cancelled the orders.

Is this perfect with Fiverr terms & conditions ?

really it’s so sad 😦 there should be cancellation rules for buyer about maintaining the time

Guest theunderfeet

Lol.

Mutual cancellations DO impact seller levels. They DO NOT impact rating.

Top Rated Sellers have been receiving account warnings for too many MUTUAL cancellations (saying that we are at risk of losing our level)

THANKS!

Buyers NEED ratings, too I feel. They do this on eBay why not Fiverr.

Whenever I ask for a mutual cancellation, it is never my fault.
So why should I receive a penalty?

Of course I accept any order that is within my guidelines for the type of gigs I offer, and that is not from someone who misunderstands what it is I am offering.

I also get lots of very distraught buyers who are coming to me when they are in personal crises, so they have to be screened a bit as to those I can and cannot help. I never accept a client whom I know I am unable to help, and the wide variety of problems people present to me naturally have some who are beyond the scope of internet spells.

I’m sure there are lots of examples of buyers who order gigs when they do not understand what the gig is offering.

• 5 weeks later...

i think one of fiverr’s team member should be allocate here in order to satisfied us in our questions here.

Mod Note: If you need to talk to staff, use the Customer Support page. If you want support from other sellers (sometimes faster) use the forum.

Customer Support: http://support.fiverr.com.
This post on How to Submit a Ticket has more info if you need it.

Nothing new really, i’m familiar with these words and what they represent. However i must say , its better to mutually cancel an order than going ahead and do something shitty and get a negative review. Sometimes buyers ask for impossible services !

Archived