I just need someone to help and can't find anyone to do that

kathyashton

I am feeling very disillusioned with Fiverr. I have been told my job is waiting viewing, but I can not open it. How do I do that, can someone help. Also I am not sure even if the job is ready. The fellow I am supposed to be working with just won’t reply to any of my messages. So far my experience is not good. I am not sure if I will do this again, or recommend. How do you get a refund too, if the job hasn’t come. It was meant to be ready in 2 days. I gave all the artwork, I just needed it put together, a really simple job, but the markwilson449 I am working with just isn’t helping.

In this case, I would file for a mutual cancellation as suggested by others, but also open a Customer Support ticket to explain your problem. Make it short and simple, but tell them you are getting no response from the seller. I rarely suggest that a buyer open a ticket immediately since Fiverr wants you to work things out with the seller, but in this case Fiverr may want to get a look at the seller’s short history.

You really don’t need to be disillusioned by Fiverr just yet. This is a freelance website full of good individual contractors that will try hard to give you great work for low prices but you do need to do Try to get your money back and do a little research on the freelancers on Fiverr before you choose another to buy from. There are lots of good ones but even with the poor rating system, anyone with a few reviews shouldn’t have nearly all terrible reviews. By the way, it is against forum rules to name and shame sellers, so Fiverr will probably remove the username soon.

Archived