Not getting much orders

atsurge

Fix the text in your profile and gigs. There are a lot of errors, which can turn buyers away instantly. If you won’t take the time to do a good job writing a few words, buyers may not trust you to do a good job on their order. They may also worry that there will be communication issues.

You wrote:

My name is Alex Thomas from United State

Currently living in Singapore. I’m a Professional graphic and in Kindle Business.

I Have experience since 2005 for graphic design and avatar artist. I love my job and I hope you can enjoy my artwork. Thanks 🙂

1. Are you really from the U.S. living in Singapore or are you from Singapore? The way you wrote your profile makes it sound like you’re a non-native English speaker from Singapore claiming to be from the U.S. for some reason. If buyers get the feeling you’re not being completely honest in your profile, they may not trust you with their money.

2. There are a lot of illustration/cartoon gigs to compete with and the samples on yours can easily be done with the click of a mouse in any free app/software. Your work needs to be something only you can offer to really get a buyer’s attention.

3. You’re asking people to pay you for tips on improving their Kindle sales, but you don’t state or show anything that would make people feel like your tips are valuable. You say that you work in “Kindle business”. What does that mean?

Do you have a Kindle book that’s a best seller or top rated? Are there reviews, blog posts, or articles about your book and how helpful and knowledgeable your advice is? People won’t pay you for tips if there’s no proof that you know what you’re talking about. Try to show that in your details and samples.

4. A lot of buyers come to Fiverr to have things custom made, especially things like covers for their books, so templates may not attract them.

Good luck!

Archived