Not coming any order

Guest shahidabbas

I would suggest correcting your profile and gigs to be in perfect English. That can be tricky for sellers who aren’t native English speakers, but a lot of buyers will be thrown off by written mistakes. If you need to, you can hire a revision service here on Fiverr - there are lots of proofreaders (myself included!). I would also add more details to your gig descriptions. Try explaining a bit more about what exactly you’ll provide. I don’t know a lot about logo design, but maybe check out some popular logo design gigs to see what kind of details they’re giving. Make sure you don’t copy, of course, but that can give you a sense of what kind of information buyers like to see. Having more information can also help you to include more keywords, which should make your gig more likely to appear in search results.

Beyond that, try to be patient. It often takes a while for new gigs to get orders. Once you do, work hard, and having a couple of positive reviews will be a big help. Good luck!

Guest prowriter336

Make sure your profile is attractive and is completed according to the requirements of fiverr. If your profile will not be completed or your gig will have some mistakes about image, your describing point and working points then it will not seem right to the buyers and will result in no orders. And also send buyer requests every day so you will have buyers. Then it will be up to you

Reply to @shahidabbas: You’ll need to put in some more hard work yourself if you really want your Fiverr gigs to take off. Spend some time in forums reading advice, and use that advice to improve your services. If by “help me,” you’re asking me to proofread your gigs for you, you’ll really need to order a gig from someone if you want professional work. Just like you’re trying to make money by providing services, no one on Fiverr is going to provide free work. You can find a lot of great guidance for free in the forums though - if you haven’t already, read through some of the popular discussions on how to improve your gigs and get more buyers.

Archived