Buyer requested that we cancel this order just after she order a gig

achrafelk

Guest omer7860

cancelling an order will have a overall negative effect on your gig performance. In my opinion do not cancel the order and request her to take some work from you are offering at…

I would recommend that you immediately cancel it.If you force her to work with you, and in the end she leaves a negative review, it will have much more devastating impact, especially considering that you dont have alot of review to make-up for negative review.

Mutual cancellations aren’t anything to worry about. They do count toward your total number of cancelled orders, but they don’t hurt you the same way a buyer-initated cancellation does. Send the buyer a request for mutual cancellation, because if you don’t, you’re gonna get hit hard with either a buyer-initated cancellation or a very negative review (and you don’t want either of those.)

Reply to @omer7860: Sorry, but that’s an awful idea. If she was daft enough to assume that you do logo design and not even ask, then she’s probably not going to be good to work with. The problem with assuming is you will always make an ass out of u or me!

If she cancels the order it will have a very negative affect on you. Also, there are none of your gigs that state anything similar to logo design, so if you do this she may leave negative feedback which will have a much bigger impact. If you initiate a mutual cancellation I don’t think it has any negative affect on you.

Archived