Being a seller and buyer at the same tiime can be difficult

fawhash

A while ago, i asked a seller if he could write an article for me.The article was related to and meant for my personal website. An hour latter if got the reply of seller, telling me he would be able to do it. However, about three minutes latter, his another message informed me that he suddenly got a very big order. I am assuming the he reverted after seeing that i also offer the same service i.e Article writing.However, there is one difference between.He offers a higher wordcount in one gig than me.So, i think he refused to take my order believing that i was redirecting my orders to him. I think his concern is justified, but in reailty, the article i requested was meant for my personal site?.So,how does everyone else deals with?.If you are a content writer, how would you get the order content writer to write for you?

Are you having too many orders that you need to outsource other writers to write for your personal website? I think it’s better for you to write articles for your own website as you have the skills and know what you need best.

Some hate being outsourced by other writers, while some are afraid you want to sabotage his rating by leaving a negative review as you’re his competitor, causing lots of troubles and disputes with customer support.

One simple solution is to continue to find other sellers that are willing to write for you.

Reply to @willpower_hk: The problem for me is that i just got level 2, so i want to focus fully on orders for next few day to stabilize my level. Meanwhile, my site had last post two weeks ago, and i contacted the seller so i could post some “filler” content to maintain freshness and increase the indexing rate somehow.

Reply to @fawhash: so you can’t manage to write one blog post? I think that is always going to be an issue here on Fiverr, since there are some sellers who outsource and some people are not comfortable with it.

I might suggest that for buying writing gigs for yourself, you might have to use one of the other freelance sites that you do not work on. It might be better.

Also, do you ever show your website to buyers as part of your portfolio? I would think twice about putting up content that is not yours if you do.

Reply to @sincere18: Believe me, I don’t have enough motivation to write post for my blog because i have yet to monetize it.But i have motivation to work on fiverr because right now its paying, and its the first income source of my life.But another thing i know is, that if can make a reputation for myself in my niche, i will earn more than i do here.So, i thought i would spend the earning from something I am motivated about on something which has yet to take-off.

I don’t reveal my website to anyone.And thanks for the tip that i shouldn’t post purchased content on my site.I really never thought about the implications of doing so, but having read your comment, i think i have come to realize that it is a bad idea.

As far as buying from other freelancer websites is concerned, they are not as cheap 🙂

Archived