Social Media

Guest kazitauhid

Guest kazitauhid

You can Share and Submit your Gigs link (URL) in Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, ted, Tumblr. Now We can share our gigs Just Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin from our Fiverr account directly. Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat, ted, Tumblr are top ranking in the world like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin. Its Increase your Gigs Visitor and also increases your Gig Seals. Because more Aristocrat & European people use this Social media. Maximum Buyers are European. (Its my concept). Thanks a lot for Fiverr Administration for creating a different Online market place. Hey Everyone keep selling and Buying on Fiverr regularly.

Regards

Kazi Tauhid

Guest kazitauhid

If you see of Maximum buyer Profile then you will see that Europe, America, Canada etc. They are Maximum Educated and 80% up internet User in there country. Please Don’t mind, I did say Aristocrat from this site.

I have a Pinterest page, but I only have 25 followers, so shy should I share my link there? Most of my followers aren’t interested in what I’m selling.

Folks, I think most of your Fiverr sales will come from searches, that’s my story. Very rarely do I hear from a buyer that tells me, “Hi, I saw your link on our Teespring group” or “Hi, a friend told me about you.” On LinkedIn I listed my profession as Fiverr, and as far as I know, none of my sales came from there.

As for aristocrats, do people with endless money really need Fiverr? Paris Hilton owns several businesses, I’m sure that when she needs a logo, she hires a graphic design firm and they might show her 100 logos and then make a ton of variations on her favorite.

Archived