The strange world of Buyer requests

david388

Has anyone noticed that the Buyer Requests section seems to update in mysterious ways? I’m looking at mine right now, and there only a handful for today, which is unusual. But then again, there are times when I’ve clicked refresh and suddenly seen TONS of additional requests, but all from previous days. Has anyone else seen this? Or am I going slowly crazy? Be honest… 🙂

Honestly: You are DEFINITELY going crazy. Absolutely b@ts**t insane. Not sure about slowly or quickly. Do you feel any anhedonia or decompensation?

Regarding your other question: Buyer requests have been weird like that on and off since I’ve been on Fiverr. I have a friend with a Fiverr account and sometimes one of us sees things updated to current date and the other one does not.

Regarding what you may be wondering: I am also certifiable. Even so, I’m pretty sure Buyer Requests have been and still are glitchy and mysterious. No religious figures have yet sent voices into my head about it, though, so I’m pretty sure it’s not just me.

Archived