Contact Feature by Fiverr

raselkhondokar

Hi Everyone,

Fiverr just added an awesome feature called “Contacts”. It’s located on top left corner in the menu bar on your profile. Now you can easily manage your buyers who order your service before. You can see buyer name, how many orders created by him/her, how much revenue he/she spend for your service, his/her last order date. You can send message to your buyer from the right corner by clicking the gray message icon from the buyer contact list. You can also send them a new offer to increase more sales. This is really a great feature. I think Fiverr is ahead one step more with this excellent feature. Keep going Fiverr 🙂

Thanks for reading my topic. Take care everyone and keep selling and buying on Fiverr.

Regards,

-Rasel

Guest ratna2013

Can’t understand one thing. When my existing clients need work then they will contact with me. so why I will disturb them by sending offer? Thnx.

Reply to @ratna2013: Good question. You don’t need to disturb any buyer if they need they will contact you again this is right. But I think if you add some new service or new thing on your profile or gig that your buyers didn’t use before you can send them a custom offer so they will know about your a new offer and if they needed they will order your service with new offer.

Guest grogbro

This isn’t a bad feature at all. I especially like seeing how much they have ordered because to be honest trying to find this information in the other menus is really confusing as its all over the place…

I am sure a good deal of work went into this feature and its cool Fiverr is trying to enhance things a bit. A few things I would love to see:

Customize order names. So when I look at my task list I can see "Oh, thats the guy that ordered “custom name here”. It doesn’t have to be a long tag. It could be just “ZombieNurse”. Otherwise I have to dig into the task, or worse i have to go back through their messags to remember which order this was. If you dont want to add the tag, then you dont have to.

Live chat. Some form of Live chat. I know the messages are 'live’ish, but some chat almost like what Freelancer has would be great.

Reply to @grogbro: Yeah man you are really talking about a very good feature. Thank you so much for your ideal. Let’s post to the suggestion box to get this feature. You can write a detail and also send it to me, I will ask Fiverr with your message for great feature that you are talking about. It’s our working place so we have to help Fiverr to update everything as we need.

Archived