Fiverr Admin: Please address issues here

When there is a known bug/error/issue, please acknowledge it in the forum as soon as possible.

As an example, there are currently a dozen or so active user threads about issues with videos. Please let users know IF Fiverr is aware, IF something is being done to correct it and WHEN it has been corrected, in an obvious, convenient way.

It serves no purpose to have a forum full of people asking each other if something is happening, will be fixed, has been fixed etc… It wastes the time of sellers and puts an unnecessary burden on Customer Support.

Agree!

I had one of those video issues so I posted a thread for other sellers and updated it as I talked back and forth with CS. It would have made better sense to have seen info posted by staff or at least a mod with info from staff. Now there are new video issues and I’ve seen random posts about them all over the forum too. Some help with updates would be great, please?

Reply to @willpower_hk: I commented in another thread that the devs are paid to monitor forum errors - the same holds true for the main site.

Fiverr users pay commissions and fees for the service, we shouldn’t be obliged to jump around the internet trying to dig out information about problems that affect our ability to buy and sell.

Reply to @kjblynx: Yeah, I know I’m rehashing. 🙂 Sometimes I’m naive (or bored) enough to think that a fresh thread about it might get noticed.

It’s just nerve wracking because it’s a comparatively easy ‘fix’ that would make a significant improvement to the entire Fiverr process. Stuff like this makes me think of the people who repeatedly use insurance money to rebuild their house on WATER STREET every time it gets flooded out.

Archived