Something Wrong with Fiverr Search Results & Gigs Ranking?

gunn3r

Hey guys,

Just wondering its been almost a week and my sales have never been so bad… i searched the keywords that i rank on the top three spots for usually but not i cannot even find my gig anywhere in the search results for any of my top keywords… did anyone observe the weird gigs that are coming up when you search your keywords? i hope its a temporary search algorithm update in transition like it has always been with Fiverr 2.0 and so on… even then the search results got messed up but the gigs returned to their original positions after a few days…

Really need to know if anyone else observed this as well… because this has got me really worried. I am getting 0 sales since almost a week now…

Regards,

Mazin.

If you are not getting sales then someone else is, so at least for a newcomer this shouldn’t be disheartening…

However it is less than ideal, I agree. From your reviews I can see you have established yourself as an authority and your offers are worth it.

I’d personally try to see what others in front of me are doing better. If I find something, I’d strive to improve, and if they are all gigs with less/worse reviews, no videos, not level 2 sellers - well then I guess it should be temporary. No reason for it not to be.

Fiverr wants sales as much as you do so it’s in their best interest to keep the best gigs on top. I wouldn’t be too worried if your gigs are better than the rest (and I admit they look pretty good and original).

Best of luck with your future sales 🙂

I had the slowest sales last week than any other week since I joined 6 months ago, but this week has been crazy busy. It really seems to come and go. You can try tweaking key words, offerings, run a promotion on your 24 hour delivery, etc. and see if things come back up. Every time I start to worry, things turn around. I hope it does for you!

Archived