Fiverr shouldn't take their shares from our TIP

biomed

Reply to @fonthaunt: Well it mentions in that thread about people abusing the tip system to get around the 20%. Maybe an idea for the Fiverr team would be implement the tip system, but only enable it to be used within say 5 days after an order. After that point the buyer can still tip, but a percentage will go to Fiverr.

I totally agree fiverr should not take money from making tips it’s so lame because they already charging money from you get orders from buyers and they want more money when you make extra. Fiverr is not helping to get done the job done from the buyers so why should they benefit from our tips? They are already making a lot of money from every order transactions from all sellers and buyers. It’s really greedy of them

Reply to @vanderhyden: I thought the same at first, but unfortunately I realized they have to treat the tip like our others revenues to avoid fraud. The only other way would be to limit tips amounts extensively and we don’t want that. It’s too bad sellers would abuse the system if there was no commission, but realistically it would happen.

Archived