Advice on Promoting

lookn2myeyes

So this is my second attempt with Fiverr. The first time I started three gig’s and got no offers. This time I have tried to be a little more productive but I am still not getting any offers.

I know I am a little behind the game because Facebook and Twitter are almost useless to me.

My gig’s are writing based and I feel they are priced competitively. What are some sites or forums that are trusted that other people have used to successfully promote their gig’s. Any advice is appreciated!!!

HI THERE FIRST OF ALL I ASK YOU TO BE A LITTLE PATIENT ON FIVERR!!

OK THE THING IS EVERY GIG IS SATURATED ON FIVERR!!! THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN COME OVER IS BY PROVIDING VERY HIGH QUALITY SERVICE AND SHOW TO PEOPLE HOW YOU DIFFER FROM REST OF THE SELLERS OUT THERE AND WHY THEY SHOULD BUY FROM YOU!!

MY TIP FOR YOU THAT WILL WORK ON FIVERR !!

YOUR DESCRIPTION AND PHOTO IS NOT COMPELLING ( USE BETTER PHOTOS AND ALSO I SUGGEST YOU TO MAKE A VIDEO OF YOURSELF AND EXPLAIN WHAT YOU OFFER IN A UNIQUE WAY)

THAT’S IT…YOU WILL SEE THE RESULTS

HOPE IT HELPS

Guest mikolinton1

I understand how you feel @simeonlafroid, there are certain things that you might be doing wrongly. As suggested, what majorly determines sales are your Description, Photos and Videos (if any). Try to make your description a little professional. That way, you will send a message of capability out to your buyers. Be patient. Try also connect with other fiverr sellers to get assistance for your gig. Thank you.

Archived