GIG reviewed by fiverr and labelled as suspic HELP

akeaney

So my pretty basic ‘I will teach English for 30 mins on s***e’ got put under review by fiver and now I see is tagged with suspic. When I try to activate it no changes. Fiverr didn’t say what was suspicious about it. I’m just wondering why it got put for review in the first place. I’m a prang guy so I just keep thinking one of my competitors got jealous, how does it work? Does someone have to report you, does fiverr just pick randomly…?

I can post the gig here if you guys want to see, I am very assured there was nothing wrong with it. WTF…

• 2 years later...
Guest andrea_kizinger

So my pretty basic ‘I will teach English for 30 mins on s***e’ got put under review by fiver and now I see is tagged with suspic. When I try to activate it no changes. Fiverr didn’t say what was suspicious about it. I’m just wondering why it got put for review in the first place. I’m a prang guy so I just keep thinking one of my competitors got jealous, how does it work? Does someone have to report you, does fiverr just pick randomly…?

I can post the gig here if you guys want to see, I am very assured there was nothing wrong with it. WTF…

'I will teach English for 30 mins on s***e

I suspect "s***e"is the reason. But I can’t assure what the real reason is. contact CS

Archived