Can I ever get back to 100% positive rating?

sabiansoldier

Mathematically speaking? No. Once you go below 100%, you can’t ever get back to it.

Statistically speaking? It depends on how many decimal places you round to.

Only 3 negative reviews out of 650 is pretty dang amazing. I wouldn’t worry about it - just keep up the great work.

This was quite a while ago, but when my rating went down to 99% due to one negative, after a while it went back to 100%. I’m sorry I couldn’t really remember how long it took to get back to 100, but it did, so I hope the same thing happens to you too 😃

Reply to @sabiansoldier: Well it’s just 3 divided by 653 times 100, I just didn’t have a calculator to hand in order to get the actual sum. I don’t know why I didn’t use the calculator on my computer.

As mentioned above though, don’t worry about it. You’ve established yourself on Fiverr and your positive reviews significantly outweigh the negative. So I highly doubt that it will effect your orders.

I don’t know about this website, but I recently received my first negative feedback on Ebay and it’s not really done any damage. It’s just a bit annoying, because I sold a laptop as untested, because I didn’t have a power adaptor for it and the buyer left feedback to say that the battery doesn’t hold charge.

Archived