I'm sick of the 'long term business relationship' promise!

nancy_chr

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My inner “alarm” goes off if the buyer is asking me loads of questions via email. I answer them all, then more questions etc. This some times carries on and no order appears at the end. Other buyers simply order the gig then on the next order tell me they have a number of cartoons they want me to do. Difficult to tell some times though.

Still can’t believe that some buyers will try to barter with me to try and get me to either add extra for free or produce the gig for less than $5. Its $5 cheap skates. Phew, sorry rant over.

My inner “alarm” goes off if the buyer is asking me loads of questions via email. I answer them all, then more questions etc. This some times carries on and no order appears at the end. Other buyers simply order the gig then on the next order tell me they have a number of cartoons they want me to do. Difficult to tell some times though.

Still can’t believe that some buyers will try to barter with me to try and get me to either add extra for free or produce the gig for less than $5. Its $5 cheap skates. Phew, sorry rant over.

Guest tn5rr2012
nancy_chr said: Come on people, we sellers don't buy that anymore
It took me a moment to understand what you are referring to but now I do. I have many people say they will be back which I place no stock in. I delivere a quality product and family tree, the client is happy. If they choose to come back that is great and I am always happy to help them again, if they don't I have given them something so invaluable that they will remember who I am and if it ever comes up in a conversation they will tell someone about my gig and what I did for them. That is my reward

Guest tn5rr2012
It took me a moment to understand what you are referring to but now I do. I have many people say they will be back which I place no stock in. I delivere a quality product and family tree, the client is happy. If they choose to come back that is great and I am always happy to help them again, if they don't I have given them something so invaluable that they will remember who I am and if it ever comes up in a conversation they will tell someone about my gig and what I did for them. That is my reward

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Guest tn5rr2012

Archived