Cancel a Gig

kimharrison

I ordered 2 gigs from a seller that promised 24 hour delivery. I wanted to speak before working on the gigs…it’s now been over 48 hours, but the system won’t let me cancel…in fact, at one point it said it would allow me to cancel in 1 minute and it is saying I have to wait 10 minutes. It’s adding time for me to wait. How do I cancel this order?

Guest hammi2010

That is very odd, at least I’ve never run into it. All I can think to do is tale to support and have them look where he promised to finish it in a day and that there’s a problem where is won’t let you mutually cancel 2 days later.

I would suggest that next time (if there is a next time) that you speak to the Gig owner FIRST before placing an orde., Especially one that has a turn around of 24 hours. As you can see, not all sellers get back to people ASAP, and you would have seen that this may have not been a good fit for you.

As for cancelling the Gigs, if you are not able to do this on your own, you will need to write to fiverr support and have them cancel it.

Have you tried to communicate with the seller? Are they ignoring your messages? It is a holiday week in the states, not that that is an excuse to ignore people, but may be a reason you are not getting any replies from the seller.

GG

Archived