Does Gig video help to gain sales or not..?

jhnkipps

Hi Fiverr sellers,

I have question about the gig video.As we know Fiverr says “add a gig video to your gig and increase your sales by 220%” But the problem is when a buyer checking our gig many of them don’t browse our video and they get a idea from our gig picture.So gig preview must be eye catching and meaningful.But when considering gig video, if gig has a video there must be a snapshot of video as the gig preview. Is it a disadvantage for us?Please friends I want to know your idea as your experiences just keep away the theory 🙂

I agree with the advice that videos can help a gig be seen more, however, that doesn’t mean that your gig NEEDS a video. Non-video gigs do just fine with sales and search as well. The key with any gig is to have a descriptive title, and an eye-catching gig photo (or video still). People will buy from you if they like what they see in the search results (title/photo/video), and if they like your terms in the gig and/or agree with the value of your gig extras.

There is no magic formula for success on Fiverr, each seller’s experiences will be different. When Fiverr says that videos help with sales, they are speaking from a marketing perspective. The more details you provide about your gig, the more clear you are on those details (including good English), and the more you present yourself or your service in an eye-catching and informative way, the better your chances will be at converting a searcher into a buyer. 🙂

Archived