Decline order button

mark74

I think a “Decline Order” button that has NO negative affect on your rankings is a darned good idea. I have a buyer right now that I DO NOT want to deal with, but he keeps placing orders. I have had to tell him to ask for a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. This person is a scammer and I want nothing to do with him. It would be great to have a button where I can say “No Thanks” I just don’t want your business.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a “Decline Order” button that has NO negative affect on your rankings is a darned good idea. I have a buyer right now that I DO NOT want to deal with, but he keeps placing orders. I have had to tell him to ask for a mutual cancellation and I would refund his money. This person is a scammer and I want nothing to do with him. It would be great to have a button where I can say “No Thanks” I just don’t want your business.

I would love to see a decline button. I often have people order services I don’t even deliver and I have contacted Customer support about this.

I would also like to see a “stop the clock” button added as I also often have buyers who purchase gig(s) but don’t send me the info I need to work…they will then send info a day or 2 or more later- so I am able to do the work however my delivery time has been reduced which is not fair. Having this option would ensure sellers have what they need before the clock starts.

Its a great idea! I get tons of guys that order from me and want me to say inappropriate things! They dont message me, they just ORDER. Im not going to do the gig so what else left to do?? Well i cancel the order mutually! But yea fiverr should either make mutual cancellations OK or put a decline order button!

This idea is great and really needed according to me too.

I also tell people to contact me before they order but some still order (I guess they are in a hurry) so then I will have to tell them that I cannot do this or that. It just leads to unnecessary mutual cancellation requests AND it wastes not only my time but the buyers time too.

So great, idea, please Fiverr consider this, I know you want people to indulge in many purchases but I think their experience of Fiverr will become better when they are wasting less time purchasing gigs where they should have had contact the seller first! 🙂

/ MaxTheMarketer.

I also tell people to contact me before they order but some still order (I guess they are in a hurry) so then I will have to tell them that I cannot do this or that. It just leads to unnecessary mutual cancellation requests AND it wastes not only my time but the buyers time too.

So great, idea, please Fiverr consider this, I know you want people to indulge in many purchases but I think their experience of Fiverr will become better when they are wasting less time purchasing gigs where they should have had contact the seller first! 🙂

/ MaxTheMarketer.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

/ MaxTheMarketer.

• 8 months later...

I would love this.

I’m working on an order right now that has been rejected 5+ times and set for modification. I had previously sent two versions of their photo for them to chose from, they picked one for me to improve and i did that. Thought things were settled, but now they’re having me edit the second photo. I dont mind revisions but I’ve had this order for a month now, and this is way beyond my gig. A decline offer would be so much better because exactly as others have said, sometimes I just don’t want people’s business if i’m putting in more effort than its really worth.

• 7 months later...

This needs to happen. I’m so sick of buyers ordering without contacting me first and then expecting me to deliver what THEY want at the price THEY want to pay. Fiverr needs to implement a accept/decline this order button before the order processes, or do away with the cancelation ratio being displayed or having any impact on sellers.

• 2 weeks later...

This is definitely something that needs to happen. I cannot believe there isn’t a decline order button.

I deliver handmade products and if my buyers don’t give me details when they order it makes it extremely difficult to personalize their orders. Although I have specified in CAPS that they need to give me their address in order to send their item, most of them forget and are very late to respond to their messages which makes it very difficult for me to send their order before the deadline. Obviously if I am late, the system takes it on me.

There should be at least a sort of pre-order option in which the seller and buyer establish details before ordering.

Archived