Post your profile here! lets share gigs and give advice

Guest johnkeyz

Guest johnkeyz

I am New to fiverr and i would like to get advice on my gigs!!! Just Post Your gig and ill review yours if you review mine THANK YOU!!! 😃

Guest hardikmanktala

I’ve been very much into graphic designing, about 2-3 years. I like to do logos, typography, calligraphy, and the like. I’m on Fiverr for one reason, to carve and sharpen my skills by taking over myself the orders that pour in. That’s it 😃

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

I will be your Virtual Assistant for 3 Hours for $5

cdnil1.fiverrcdn.com/photos/3746133/v2_680/va.jpg

Please do contact me first before placing an order.

I will be your virtual assistant for 3 hours. I can be your virtual personal assistant and I can offer you my great skills for your virtual assistance needs.

I can handle every Virtual Assistant task that can be thrown at my way like;

RETYPE PDF files with/without pictures

Handle emails

Data Entry Work (Word, Excel, Ppt etc)

Research Work

Simple Graphics Designing

Handle Social Media Accounts (Facebook, twitter, Google, hotmail)

Any Work as Virtual Assistant.

I assure you that your business with me 100 % confidential . So now let me help you with my skills.

I will do any job related to Excel with Perfection for $5

cdnil0.fiverrcdn.com/photos/3749226/v2_680/Untitled-1_001.jpg

Hi I am an Excel Professional working on Excel with 3 year Experience.

I value my time same as you value your time. So What Now? Lets start business… I will do

(5$ per Requirement)

I will do any kind of Data Entry in Excel (100 Rows &.14Columns for5$)

I will Fix any formula in Excel for 5$

I will Make your Sales sheet in Excel for 5$ (100 Rows &.14 Columns for 5$)

I will do any Job Related to Excel for 5$.

You Can hire me For 15days only in 200$ i.e. 40Gigs Only.

I am Offering High Quality Work on Reasonable Price. Please Do Order me, allow me to serve to with my best.

I will add 30 products on your woocommerce website for $5

cdnil0.fiverrcdn.com/photos/3747307/v2_680/woo-commerce-manager.jpg

Woocommerce is a very popular plugin of WordPress. I am expert in installing Woocommerce plugin and adding products in it. You can order me to upload your 30 products in your WordPress website provided that you have already installed this plugin and just need to add products.

I am Fast in adding Products, and you will work again with me because i serve the best. Please provide excel sheet with your order which include SKU, Description, Price, Weight, etc; and images to upload in a folder.

Attention Dear Visitor,

I shall charge extra gig for installing plugin. My gig includes only adding products.

If your products are variable then I shall do 20 products in one gig.

If products need to pick from another website and upload on your WordPress site then one extra gig will be charged.

30Products for 5$…

Guest ezzomar

My gig:

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr is the world's largest freelance services marketplace for lean entrepreneurs to focus on growth & create a successful business at affordable costs

Hello everyone,

I run an App Studio where we develop apps, but first we review the app ideas people bring to us. I would love to share this service on Fiverr. So if you have an app idea and need professional advise on how to improve your idea let me know, i’ll make you a business model canvas for $5.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

If you have any academic issue that you need help with…be it an essay, term paper, research paper, homework, quiz…am your guy

Just follow the link to order, let me take off that burden of your chest

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr - Freelance Services Marketplace for The Lean Entrepreneur

• 3 months later...

Hi, we offer press release writing and distribution services. https://www.fiverr.com/in2town/professional-press-release-service-by-journalists We distribute the press release through popular paid for services.

I have just posted a limited special offer on myfiverr gigs, where we will for the next couple of days only, help fiverr sellers to gain more exposure.

Archived