Hello here! I'm new to Fiverr and I don't know the procedures for taking orders very well.

remonanauni

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, remonanauni said:

I have a MasterCard payment card in Albania and I wanted to receive order confirmations.

He did not accept me and I lost them.

You don't need to pay anything or enter any card details to work on an order. Anyone sending a link in the inbox asking you to enter card/payment info to confirm an order is scamming.

If you have an order it will show on your Fiverr dashboard. If you've set email notifications set up you'll get an email notification about it.

See this help page: https://help.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010543477-Receiving-an-order

If you've entered any card details in a link a scammer gave you might want to check with your bank/tell them and get their advice.

Edited by uk1000
  • Up 2
  • Support 1

51 minutes ago, remonanauni said:

I'm new to Fiverr and I don't know the procedures for taking orders very well.

I have a MasterCard payment card in Albania and I wanted to receive order confirmations.

He did not accept me and I lost them.

Where is the problem?

Did someone message you through Fiverr's inbox and request your email address, and then messaged you directly via email? Did that happen?

• Up 1

2 hours ago, remonanauni said:

I'm new to Fiverr and I don't know the procedures for taking orders very well. I have a MasterCard payment card in Albania and I wanted to receive order confirmations. He did not accept me and I lost them. Where is the problem?

You wanted to receive order confirmation from the buyer by entering your Albanian Master Card number ?🤔

• Up 1

11 minutes ago, raiz_ali_yoga said:

You wanted to receive order confirmation from the buyer by entering your Albanian Master Card number ?🤔

Yes, this happened to me. I tried this procedure but the bank didn't allow it and I thought it came from the card type. Does something happen? Should I block my card? Could a theft happen?

2 hours ago, mrubaid820 said:

Did someone message you through Fiverr's inbox and request your email address, and then messaged you directly via email? Did that happen?

Yes, this happened to me. I tried this procedure but the bank didn't allow it and I thought it came from the card type. Does something happen? Should I block my card? Could a theft happen?

12 minutes ago, raiz_ali_yoga said: