My First Experience on Fiverr | I Just Shocked 😱😱

I have used Fiverr as a seller for 3+ years, but I was curious how effective the service was as a freelancer. So I started an account with Fiverr. Then I will wait for get a new order from that marketplace.

I wanted to try to earn $50 an hour by completing gigs that would range in cost from $10 - $25 and take about a half hour from start to finish. But i don't know how I can achieve the money. Then I will try to become active on Fiverr and try to get some pro tips from YouTube.

I researched existing gigs and prices and eventually decided to start a email template design gig. After 4 months, i was just shocked. Because i just see that one order will be added in my Fiverr account. I was just excited to see the order on Fiverr. Because its my first order. 

Then i will deliver my order and get a 5-star review from my buyer. So, It's an unbelievable experience in my life.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, muntasir_21 said:

I have used Fiverr as a seller for 3+ years, but I was curious how effective the service was as a freelancer. So I started an account with Fiverr. Then I will wait for get a new order from that marketplace.

I wanted to try to earn $50 an hour by completing gigs that would range in cost from $10 - $25 and take about a half hour from start to finish. But i don't know how I can achieve the money. Then I will try to become active on Fiverr and try to get some pro tips from YouTube.

I researched existing gigs and prices and eventually decided to start a email template design gig. After 4 months, i was just shocked. Because i just see that one order will be added in my Fiverr account. I was just excited to see the order on Fiverr. Because its my first order. 

Then i will deliver my order and get a 5-star review from my buyer. So, It's an unbelievable experience in my life.

Please review "Language" to fit your current status. Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-10-11 011434.png