Withdrawal Disabled- Fiverr Stealing Funds from People

komisannyaaa

Question

Hello,
My fiverr account was disabled 3 months ago and fiverr emailed me saying in 90 days I can withdraw all available funds and i will receive an email link from fiverr.

I received that email link 2 days ago from fiverr and it said I have 7 days to withdraw funds.

When I use that link it says withdrawal disabled since my account is still blocked so it has to be enabled by support.

i checked the fiverr forum and multiple people said support has to enable this even if I got the link to withdraw. 

Also multiple people have said that fiverr support does not help them and they end up not being able to withdraw funds

Support even messaged me saying because there was "suspicious activity" we wont allow you to withdraw funds ever no matter what you do or how you contact customer service.

My orders were completed 3 months ago

Orders do not have disputes

Have reviews and dont have complaints

So does fiverr just lie to anyone who has account suspended and basically keep the remaining funds and not really help.

I mean if they are going to do that to everyone then why even bother saying we will let you withdraw funds in 3 months and just say we will steal your remaining funds ?

I am including screenshots of email 3 months ago where fiverr said they will release my finds

Also including screenshot of email 2 days ago which says my funds can be withdrawn from fiverr and I have 7 days.

I need fiverr to enable my withdrawal since fiverr already told me I can withdraw funds and its been 3 months

Please check screenshots

3 months ago.png

Withdraw.png

withdrawal option.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 answers to this question

36 minutes ago, komisannyaaa said:

So does fiverr just lie to anyone who has account suspended and basically keep the remaining funds and not really help.

Seems the payment method you used was disabled. Ask them about that, if you are still in contact with them. Did you have multiple Fiverr accounts by any chance?

• Like 2

I did not have multiple fiverr and no its not my payment method doesnt withdraw all the support are saying we wont let you withdraw your cleared funds no matter how much you reach out to us because of suspicious activity. They give no further reasoning

• Like 1