Why Am I Only Getting Gig Impressions in the Morning?

mubashir_mubii

Question

I’m only getting impressions on my gig between 7 AM and 11 AM. The rest of the day, I don’t receive any impressions or orders. I’ve been keeping my Fiverr account open for longer periods, but it hasn’t helped. What could be the issue, and how can I improve my gig's visibility throughout the day?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, mubashir_mubii said:

The rest of the day, I don’t receive any impressions or orders.

Impressions are only updated once per day. The rest of the day the same results are shown.

I’ve been keeping my Fiverr account open for longer periods, but it hasn’t helped.

Staying online is useless. 

What could be the issue, and how can I improve my gig's visibility throughout the day?

If you have impressions, you are visible in the search results.

• Like 5

35 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Where exactly on Fiverr dashboard they are showing us the precise timing of impressions???? 

They don't show this. They do have a more or less fixed time at which they adjust the results of clicks/orders/impressions daily.
For me here in China this happens after noon. Usually around 01:00PM.
So every day after my lunch I look at the new results.

• Like 1
  • Support 1

Gig impressions may peak in the morning due to factors like buyer activity, time zone differences, or Fiverr's algorithm favoring certain times for visibility. To improve impressions, ensure your gig is optimized and active throughout the day. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1