The buyer has disappeared prior to delivery

Hello everyone!!

I have a question about the delivery of a gig. I started a project with a buyer 5 weeks ago and have been giving her progress on a weekly basis and she has been giving me regular feedback almost daily.

Last weekend, I sent her the last update and I suggested her to confirm if the project was ok and whether I could send her the final renderings tihs last Monday (this way I could eventually close the project since it is deeply advanced). She simply said that she would pass it on to the team for review (a simple sentence and with no feedback what surprised me).

As the days went by and I didn't know what to do I decided to send her a small change to see if we could "re-connect" again, but she appears now as disconnected.
In addition, I saw in this buyer's profile that she must have bought the same service from another seller because they have left a review as a buyer on a service with an image of the same service I am working on (I understand some buyers prefer to buy similar gigs to different designers for the same project so that they can have different options)

The issue is that the buyer has disappeared and is not responding to me. I am afraid I will not be able to deliver my gig and not receive the payment for all the work I have done these last 5 weeks.

The delivery date has been postponed and the next one is tomorrow Saturday 5th.
What should I do?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, estudio_mosaico said:

The issue is that the buyer has disappeared and is not responding to me. I am afraid I will not be able to deliver my gig and not receive the payment for all the work I have done these last 5 weeks.

The delivery date has been postponed and the next one is tomorrow Saturday 5th.

Deliver the work and mention that, " I haven't heard from you since last few days. I hope things are all right at your end. Sharing the work as discussed and if you have any queries or require any modifications, please feel free to reach out to me. I will be happy to help."

I have delivered a few orders for MIA buyers similarly, after waiting a couple of weeks.