Buyers FINANCIAL SCAM ALERT: New Financial Services category can harbor ID theft ring

d2fwder

This new category was not thought out.  It is a category which REQUIRES buyer to share detailed financial information.
A new buyer assumes that sellers at the very least are in the country they say and are a human.
FIVERR performs ZERO verification by default.

The tax preparer I worked with said they were in the US but there were warning signs right away, but not soon enough. 

The 5* review gave a false sense of security. SUrely Fiverr requires a real bank account account and a tax id to become a Seller?

No financial services provider would claim IRS credentials if they didnt have them?  WRONG!!!!

My campaign here is for FIVERR to put a prominent and unavoidable notice at the top of the category before communicating with sellers (waiting for the order is too late as information is requested ahead of the order) to indicate buyer must perform their own verification.  I'm not asking for them to do the verification (they should but I guess they wont.  The trust center is a joke.  No response to tickets after 24 hours) or even for live or faster support response to critical issues.  Just a simple notice at the top of the page.  Zero recurring cost to Fiverr.