Account verification

emperorkovic

Question

Please am from Nigeria and I signed up on Fiverr since 2020 but I didn't verify it until this year. But it gave me issues maybe I made use of the paper I'd card and Fiverr flagged as it as not verified instead of using a plastic Id card. 

So due to the fact that I couldn't verify the account I closed it, so I wanted to ask if I can still reopen the account with the same email and still get the account verified. 

Please any Fiverr representative should answer 

• Like 2

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, emperorkovic said:

Please am from Nigeria and I signed up on Fiverr since 2020 but I didn't verify it until this year. But it gave me issues maybe I made use of the paper I'd card and Fiverr flagged as it as not verified instead of using a plastic Id card. 

So due to the fact that I couldn't verify the account I closed it, so I wanted to ask if I can still reopen the account with the same email and still get the account verified. 

Please any Fiverr representative should answer 

Hi!

If you closed the account on your end then yes, you should be able to reopen the account. You will just need to reach out to Customer Support with your email and former username and they can reopen the account for you.

• Like 2