A little to Give, A lot to Learn

stack_craftsmen

Hey Frank , I been doing research on understanding Fiver Algo( nav bar understanding organic + filtered resulted pages, finding the best cases at category or sub niche level for my sub category and a lot more )  for past couple of months

and finally i took a step forward to execution before i fall myself into pitfall of procastination . Along with that i am also skimming through fiver community forums mostly of you , tbh those were valuable. 

Can u please check my gigs and if u have any , any kind of recommendation or suggestion that would be highly appreciated and valuable to me 

please let me know do i also fall into the same scenario of alike gigs , because of a lot of relevent and potential data in terms of tags , keywords , themed thumbnail ( what working out for others ) for these keywords usability  i had to create four of them under same sub-category ( this is a testing stage as of now ) 

i am thinking to evaluate the Potential gigs (stats) on time-frame of 7days ( if u have any suggestion here too  let me know ) 

5 minutes ago, stack_craftsmen said:

Can u please check my gigs and if u have any , any kind of recommendation or suggestion

I'm not who you're asking for but you've added 3 gigs, all with the same gig description, all with the same 3 package titles, all with the same package descriptions, maybe all with identical FAQs.

It seems like your gigs/services might not be different enough if they have all those things duplicated.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, uk1000 said:

I'm not who you're asking for but you've added 3 gigs, all with the same gig description, all with the same 3 package titles, all with the same package descriptions, maybe all with identical FAQs.

It seems like your gigs/services might not be different enough if they have all those things duplicated.

I am just testing out mutiple keywords , tags patterns , title patterns , thumbnails as all they are different there with these Faqs, description , packages details + titles . still i highly appreciate your feedback . i can think about try to go more diverse into it rather than sticking to one 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vickiespencer said:

Frank does not come her to post anymore. 

Would love your feedback on it , if u can recommend anything ... I was not precise about frank , its just i saw he summarize the same kind of scenario for someone in a post 

Again if u can give a read to the original post , would appreciate the effort and feedback