Which Service Are You Providing ❓

zradnan360

Question

7 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, zradnan360 said:

Let's talk about which service are you providing, your service value, and how doing your work. let's be friends together.  

Hi, I am Marjia. My services are Lead generation, Influencer marketing, and Data Entry.

• Like 3

I write screenplays for movies. In terms of value, I can confidently say that my scripts are of industry level standard and nothing less. I make it a point to incorporate client feedback and revisions into the screenplay, without taking away from the core of the story.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, zradnan360 said:

Let's talk about which service are you providing, your service value, and how doing your work. let's be friends together.  

But your forum activity and "friend-ships" will NOT get you any orders!! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, zradnan360 said:

Are you gonna place your orders on our gigs if we discuss this? If yes, then let's discuss your project! :classic_huh:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, scythe99 said:

I write screenplays for movies. In terms of value, I can confidently say that my scripts are of industry level standard and nothing less. I make it a point to incorporate client feedback and revisions into the screenplay, without taking away from the core of the story.

You seem very confident in your abilities. How come you've only gotten 1 review in 3 years?

• Like 1