Withdrawal Option Disabled

smcbacklinkspro

Question

5 answers to this question

48 minutes ago, creativecolumn said:

There should be a problem with an order, or your withdrawal method. Fiverr Customer Support will check that and get back to you. Please be patient, as the Customer Support is overloaded these days. 

Okay, Thank You for Your Help!

• Like 5

On 3/23/2024 at 12:11 PM, smcbacklinkspro said:

Hello Friends,

I have a problem with my withdrawal.

My withdrawal option was disabled for two days.

Someone help me to solve it?

I already contacted customer support and they are not responding

Hi, I have also faced an issue where my withdrawal method has been disabled. On December 27, 2023, my account got hacked and someone else withdrew the money from my available balance. However, I still have some pending payments. It has been 90 days since then, and when I try to withdraw my funds, the option is still disabled. My issue has not been solved yet. Can you please tell me if your issue was resolved or not?

• Like 4

Hi, I have also faced an issue where my withdrawal method has been disabled. On December 27, 2023, my account got hacked and someone else withdrew the money from my available balance. However, I still have some pending payments. It has been 90 days since then, and when I try to withdraw my funds, the option is still disabled. My issue has not been solved yet. Can you please tell me if your issue was resolved or not?

• Like 3