How can I get orders on fiverr? What are my mistakes?

ashfaqahmed203

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ashfaqahmed203 said:

Thanks for review and reply.

Lots of time I've to changed few things. After some time I'll again change. 

Are you saying display pictures are not good?

Now I have  purchased canva sources.

I have edited experience in 4 years.

I want you to ask yourself this question and reply honestly.

Do YOU think you're a good designer?

Have you studied art? Was graphics design your hobby for a long time? Do you ENJOY creating? 

And perhaps, the biggest question:

If I go into canva and spent 30 minutes, could I recreate what you do with 0 experience in designing? 

Look at your own profile and try to see WHY you might not be what buyers are looking for - and how you could become just that. 

• Up 1

4 minutes ago, ashfaqahmed203 said:

I am a professional graphics designer. I have done so many projects. But unfortunately at my fiverr account I couldn't get any order. Kindly support me and advise me how how can I improve my business. thanks  

Honestly? I'm not quite impressed by your portfolio. I'm no expert - but as an outsider in the field, I would NOT order from you based on what you're showing. 

I think it's important to understand that people can now edit their own photos fairly easily. To be able to SELL that, you need to be really good.

What can YOU do that I can't do with PS or Canva? 

Your logos look OK, but not.. good enough for me to consider them, even for the price. If you're truly a pro, you need to SHOW that. 

PS.: 

You say you have 5 years of experience on your profile, but then you say you have 3 years of experience in your portfolio. 

That might be something that can trip buyers up. 

• Like 1