I'm tired of AI accusations and nonsense

russflex

I understand how frustrating that must be! With the rise of AI, many people have developed misconceptions about how it works or what AI-generated content sounds like. It's unfortunate that clients can sometimes make false assumptions, especially when you're putting in the hard work yourself. The good news is that real quality always stands out in the long run. Just like how cartoon photo maker apps can transform photos into fun, creative art, your unique writing skills do the same—offering originality that AI simply can’t replicate. Keep showcasing your talent, and it will speak for itself!

• Like 2

On 9/12/2024 at 1:08 AM, russflex said:

Life was so much easier as a writer on Fiverr before AI became a thing. Now I get clients who think they are AI experts and falsely accuse me of using AI because they think my writing "sounds like AI," as if they know what it sounds like. It's tiresome, annoying, and insulting because I am actually doing the work myself. I never use AI. 

I understand your frustration. It must be incredibly disheartening to have your hard work and dedication questioned due to misconceptions about AI. The rise of AI has created a lot of confusion, and unfortunately, many clients may not fully understand the nuances of human writing versus AI-generated content.

It’s clear that you take pride in your craft and put in the effort to produce original, thoughtful work. Clients who falsely accuse you of using AI are not only undermining your skills but also failing to recognize the value of your authentic voice.

You might consider addressing this upfront in your client communication or profile, reassuring them that your work is 100% human and crafted with care. In the end, the right clients will appreciate the quality of your writing and trust your expertise.

Hang in there, and keep creating! Your dedication will continue to shine through.

• Like 2