Can anyone tell me why my gig does not rank?

ahrakib

Question

I have a vector tracing gig with over 1.3K reviews and a 5-star rating. For the last two years, it hasn't been ranking well. Despite making various changes to improve its ranking, such as editing the description, changing the gig image, adding a video, and more, I haven't seen any positive results. This issue is new, as my gig used to rank well on Fiverr before this period. I have been working on Fiverr since 2017, and previously my gig always ranked well. However, for the past two years, I haven't found a way to restore its ranking.

I have a few regular clients, and each month I complete 15-20 orders from them. I always provide prompt delivery and revisions, yet my gig still doesn’t rank. I notice that the category gig positions frequently change, but my gig never appears on the first page.

Could you please provide any suggestions on how to get back my gig's ranking?

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, ahrakib said:

Could you please provide any suggestions on how to get back my gig's ranking?

Have you checked your success score and individual gig scores along with the factors impacting them??

Plus, Fiverr's algorithm changed drastically through 2023-24 because marketplace got flooded with 1000s of new gigs. So the methods/tricks which used to work before stopped working. i.e. cancellations and private reviews have a far more drastic impact now. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

2 minutes ago, gok_marketer said:

You need more orders on your gigs.

How can I get orders if Fiverr doesn’t give my gig the opportunity to rank? When new sellers create an account, they may not have any orders initially, but Fiverr gives them an opportunity to rank. As a result, their gigs get ranked.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, priyank_mod said:

Have you checked your success score and individual gig scores along with the factors impacting them??

Plus, Fiverr's algorithm changed drastically through 2023-24 because marketplace got flooded with 1000s of new gigs. So the methods/tricks which used to work before stopped working. i.e. cancellations and private reviews have a far more drastic impact now. 

Thanks for your feedback. I've checked my gig's individual scores, which are 10 out of 10. Do you have any tips for me?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, ahrakib said:

Thanks for your feedback. I've checked my gig's individual scores, which are 10 out of 10. Do you have any tips for me?

You're a level 2 seller and don't have any bad public reviews in the last 2 years.

So the only thing I can think of is the competition in the market. Maybe there are new design trends or demand for your service has reduced while number of gigs has been going up each day. 

• Like 3