Seeking Advice from Veteran Sellers on Fiverr

klibre

I'm a Level 2 seller (graphic designer) who has been working on Fiverr since 2020. When I first started on the platform, even without a significant number of reviews, I averaged 15-20 orders each month.

As the years went by, this number increased until I was consistently receiving 25-30 orders. 2023 was my best year so far, as I made a good profit from my work as a graphic designer and ended the year with a total of 540 reviews. However, once 2024 began, I noticed a huge and concerning drop in my gig impressions and clicks, it felt like going from 20k impressions in a week to 1k, and then down to just 300.

I know many of you would advise me to change the gig images, tags, and description, but none of these strategies seem to be working for me. I've been making these adjustments every two months and have tried almost everything to improve my gig's ranking. However, it seems like the algorithm is heavily favoring new sellers, making it difficult for established sellers to maintain the same level.

I also tried increasing my daily budget on the Promoted Gigs feature, going from $5 to $50, but that didn’t work either. I switched the CPC from a customized cap to auto, but that also didn’t yield results. Now, this feature has only spent $0.25 in 8 days, which is ridiculous because it should be spending more than $20, or at least $10, to generate new orders!

I can’t push my old, successful gig any further, so I’m considering creating new gigs and trying to rank them instead. Has any veteran seller on the platform experienced a similar situation and found a way to overcome it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated

• Like 1