URGENT: My Fiverr Account Hacked, I Lost $1133+$200

masad01

Question

Hello, It's me Muhammad Asad. I am level 2 seller and Meeting all requirements to become TOP SELLER. Working with fiverr with previous 4 years.
BUT Today my account got hacked automatically. And hacker take advance from account $1000, Now amount showing to pay $1200 to fiverr which I never took. And Hacker take all my earning by early payout and put his own payoneer account. This all done in an hour. I am curious when we link new bank account to fiverr. Fiverr will take almost 24 hours for verification to do transaction in any new bank account. And all this happed in an hour. Now I am contacting in fiverr support. Hope all will be well. Really worried regarding my account because My 4 orders was also in queue that was 170+ bucks, and marked as canceled now. And what about my gigs now I dont know.
If anyone knows anything kindly let me know. Really appreactied on the reply. Thank You

Payonerr.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

8 answers to this question

@smartdezigns Yes I am in touch with fiverr support. But I am curious about all me gigs ranks and my work flow. Even Orders was in queue and My score was 8 and now its showing due to violation you are not eligible etc. Really worried hope for the best. Because this is my main source of earning. By the way thank you for the comment.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, masad01 said:

my account got hacked automatically.

I am a bit curious about how your account got hacked here. you didn't connect your Gmail account, how did the hacker go through your two-step verification process

• Like 1

15 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hopefully you will get it back. Sorry to hear about it still. I hope everything goes in your favor.

Good Luck!

@smartdezignsyou, you have such a kind heart and always show a willingness to help others. Your ability to understand someone’s situation and offer support is truly appreciated. Thank you for your generosity!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, akib0079 said:

I am a bit curious about how your account got hacked here. you didn't connect your Gmail account, how did the hacker go through your two-step verification process

Hello, hope you are well brother. Yes my 2 step verification on. I also don't know even my mind is now lost by thinking this. Last time I received a notification from Indonesian number on whatsapp. And Before that I was Chating with new client on fiverr and suddendly his/her Id got banned. I sent messege to him/her and from fiverr side i got the person is blocked etc. I am now free from previous 3 days. and nothing to do. just waiting for my Account to get back as soon as possible. My gigs was on tops. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, nettspring said:

Do you have any cracked software installed on your PC? Also, scammers sometimes send messages pretending to be Fiverr support to try and get your details. Did you happen to reply to one of them?

Hope you are well brother. Yes, this is happening from previous 2 months But I never provide them details. Because I know no one can ask my personal detials or anything even Fiverr support aswell.

• Like 2