My fiver profile just doesn't appear on search results πŸ™ˆ

pratimakolekar

Question

Hey everyone, i am a new user on fiver. I've put in all the relevant keywords for my profile and tried searching using those keywords and details to checkout my own profile and how it looked XD. Anyhow i just wasn't able to see my profile, not even on the last few search pages. Any suggestion on why this happens or how to work this out would be of great help. Have attached my profile thumbnail here for reference/clarity.

Thank you β™₯️

NeutralIndian.png

Edited by pratimakolekar
  • Like 2

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pratimakolekar said:

Hey everyone, i am a new user on fiver. I've put in all the relevant keywords for my profile and tried searching using those keywords and details to checkout my own profile and how it looked XD. Anyhow i just wasn't able to see my profile, not even on the last few search pages. Any suggestion on why this happens or how to work this out would be of great help. Have attached my profile thumbnail here for reference/clarity.

Thank you β™₯️

NeutralIndian.png

Hi @pratimakolekar

According to my experience you are trying to rank your gig in High Competition keyword, You have to try low competition keyword

"record professional voice" = 33000 gigs in this keyword

• Like 2

2 hours ago, pratimakolekar said:

Hey everyone, i am a new user on fiver. I've put in all the relevant keywords for my profile and tried searching using those keywords and details to checkout my own profile and how it looked XD. Anyhow i just wasn't able to see my profile, not even on the last few search pages.Β 

What is the status on your impressions/clicks? Are they increasing with the passage of time?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, atulcodex said:

Hi @pratimakolekar

According to my experience you are trying to rank your gig in High Competition keyword, You have to try low competition keyword

"record professional voice" = 33000 gigs in this keyword

Her gig already has LOW competition keyword i.e. "indian accent"

@pratimakolekarΒ If your gig went LIVE in the last couple of days or was edited, then I suggest you wait for a few days. It might take time for the gig to get indexed and start showing up in search results.Β 

• Like 2

Β 

53 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

What is the status on your impressions/clicks? Are they increasing with the passage of time?

Yeah i just checked, its not much but yes they are increasing, 8 in a day. Thank you for the help and time πŸ™‚

Edited by pratimakolekar
spelling mistake
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, pratimakolekar said:

Hey, tha

Yeah i just checked, its not much but yes they are increasing, 8 in a day. Thank you for the help and time πŸ™‚

Give it 2 or 3 more days then see the results again. If it's not increasing then you will have to work on your gig again i.e. gig gallery and description. Also, your niche is super competitive so competition is tough too.

Good Luck!

• Like 2
  • Up 1