Clarification Needed on Flagged Account Status

brandnucleus

Question

I am writing to seek clarification regarding the status of my flagged account. When I inquired about whether the flagging would be permanent, I received conflicting information. Initially, I was informed that the account would be reviewed and that I would receive a confirmation email within 60 days. However, I was later told that the flagging would be permanent.

Could you please provide a clear and definitive answer regarding the status of my account?

Urgent-Account-Flagged-for-Policy-Violation-Request-for-Immediate-Review-–-Fiverr-Help-Center.png

• Like 2

7 answers to this question

Hello @brandnucleus 

14 hours ago, brandnucleus said:

Could you please provide a clear and definitive answer regarding the status of my account?

We understand your concern, but please be aware that we here on the Forum cannot provide answers for all Fiverr account inquiries. Only our Customer Support can. We can see that you are in communication with them, so we are sure all the relevant information is shared promptly. 

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 1

@Lena

Could you please review the communication with Carina? She marked my ticket as resolved without providing a response, which is quite concerning. I’m unsure what’s happening here, as I haven’t violated any Terms of Service. The way customer support is handling this situation makes me feel like I’m being treated unfairly. I would appreciate your guidance on how to proceed.

Thank you.

• Like 1

Hello again @brandnucleus 

We understand you feel disappointed, but rest assured that your inquiry was handled carefully and with full attention. It was reviewed thoroughly multiple times by the relevant department. Please know that we don't have an insight into the review. 

I am so sorry to have to say this but there is nothing I can do in this situation. I understand your position, but regrettably, my ability to assist is limited.

We appreciate your understanding. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Lena said:

Hi @brandnucleus 

Unfortunately, I don't have the details you are looking for. Only the relevant department can answer that question and that is our Customer Support. 

@Lena I understand, but it’s frustrating when customer support marks a ticket as resolved without any response. Effective communication is crucial for resolving issues. How can we address the problem if we don’t have a dialogue?