BUYERS ACCOUNT BLOCKED WITHOUTH REASON

caroline_cora

Question

Hello here, my buyers account got blocked by fiverr few days ago in which i have ordered two freelancers
After the account has been blocked all orders are cancelled automatically, Since the account have been blocked i have not been refunded of the money for ordering and its almost 6 days since the issue occur.
What is  happening??

• Like 2

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, caroline_cora said:

Hello here, my buyers account got blocked by fiverr few days ago in which i have ordered two freelancers
After the account has been blocked all orders are cancelled automatically, Since the account have been blocked i have not been refunded of the money for ordering and its almost 6 days since the issue occur.
What is  happening??

Hello too.

Only Fiverr Support can help you with your case so contact them. 

• Like 3
  • Up 3

Hello here, my buyers account got blocked by fiverr few days ago in which i have ordered two freelancers After the account has been blocked all orders are cancelled automatically, Since the account have been blocked i have not been refunded of the money for ordering and its almost 6 days since the issue occur. i have also contacted support on twitter and email but still nothing is done. What is happening??

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

here is the account with the issue, And i havent been refunded despite the fact. i had only one account as buyers account

account name: Graciasshop

please help me out i need to be refunded asap. 

why am i not refunded from the orders i placed after account has been blocked and i dont have access to it anymore

• Like 2