How Can I Set a Gig Price Below $30 as a New Seller on Fiverr?

mu_rsal3

Question

Hi Fiverr Community,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr, offering social media management services. I recently created my gig and wanted to set my price below $30 to attract more clients and build my portfolio. However, Fiverr doesn't seem to allow me to set a price lower than $30.

Does anyone know if there's a way around this or if there are any tips for new sellers who want to start with a lower price? I'd appreciate any advice or guidance!

Thanks in advance!

• Like 5

1 answer to this question

Categories (or subcategories/nested subcategories) have minimum prices for new gigs.

Digital Marketing->Social Media Marketing->Social media management (where your gig is). Newest arrivals show min price seems to be $30

But a new gig that's just in

Digital Marketing->Social Media Marketing (with no nested subcategory) has a price of $5

Another in

Digital Marketing->Social Media Marketing->Organic Social Promotions has a basic price of $15

So if you really wanted to create a lower priced gig you could create one in a subcategory/nested subcategory that allowed that. But make sure it's relevant to the gig.

Maybe Fiverr could show a list of what the minimum prices are for each subcategory/nested subcategory.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 5